Friday, April 20, 2012

NEW Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Happy Friday!  Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing TWO brand new stamp sets today!  Both sets are in stock and ready to ship.  Here's a look at the first new set:
Girls Just Want to Have Fun!
I made a cute purse that is the perfect size to hold a gift card.  I recently bought some of the Graceful collection from Echo Park, and I finally used it.  I paired the pretty damask paper with a few of the matching print and cut elements from Echo Park.  So easy...I am still amazed by all the Silhouette can do. 

Here's a peek at the second new set:
Little Critters
I put together this simple treat bag for my daughter's preschool class.  What preschooler doesn't like Goldfish?  I couldn't find any paper that I liked, so I used the Silhouette's print and cut feature again to apply that cute striped pattern to the tag shape.  

Make sure to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms Design Team blogs for lots more inspiration!

April's Guest Designer: Marlene from Scrappin Cookie!

9 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh my gorgeous bag sweetie and such cute little fishes....love the papers...they are fabulous and so Summery!! ;) Hugs x

Jennifer said...

I love the gold fish idea! This would be great for a party!

Saundra said...

Love both your projects, Lauren! So cute! ~Hugs!!

Glora said...

How adorable. That little purse is GORGEOUS and the fishy topper is TOO cute! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

They are so cute!! I love that your purse is a gift card holder!

I almost made a little fishy container too - LOL! :)

{{{HUGS}}}

Mel

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness--love it! that fishy bag is toooooo cute! I must remind myself...I do not need a silouette!

Live Love and Scrap said...

GIRL....you did it again! In case you forgot....YOU R SOOOOO FLIPPIN TALENTED!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! That purse if amazing and the fishy bag is perfect!

Lezlye said...

Great Projects Lauren! Love that little purse!