Woohoo! It's Friday and it's time for another Peachy Keen Challenge! This week's challenge is to use a stamp to create your very own background paper. This was a bit harder than I had anticipated. I think it took me 3 or 4 tries to get a pattern I liked. I tried some tiny stamps, but in the end - I chose the cherries from the Peachy Keen Stamps Faceless Fruit set.
I even dusted off my Cricut Expression to cut out this sweetie from Playtime. My poor Cricut...it's kind of neglected these days.
Here's the inside of the card. I accidentally got a little smudge of black ink underneath the sentiment, so I added another set of cherries to cover it up. Whew! That would have been pretty annoying!
I hope you can play along with us this week!
You can link up your project HERE on Peachy Keen's Challenge Blog!
- Standard A2 Card Base - 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Mat - 4 x 4
- Girl - sized at 3.25 from Playtime
- Cherry Stamp - PK 239 Faceless Fruit
- Face Stamp - PK 640 Princess Face Assortment
- "I Love You" sentiment - PK 295 - Cupid's Sting
- "With a Cherry on Top" sentiment - PK 107 With a Cherry on Top
- Copic Markers
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - White & Black
- Baker's Twine - Maraschino, Pea Pod and Cappuccino from The Twinery
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain