Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek!

Happy Wednesday!  I have a quick card to share using a sentiment from the brand new Girls Just Wanna Have Fun set from Scrappy Moms Stamps

 I used the Silhouette's print and cut feature to apply some fun Nancy Kubo digital patterns and her sweet ice cream sundae.  I love how versatile the Silhouette Cameo's software is - I'm getting a lot more adventurous with the print and cut feature.  Look how clean the cuts are!  When I was using my Cricut Imagine, I constantly struggled to get rid of the little borders around images...NOT a problem with the Cameo.  At some point, I may invest in a large format printer, but for now - the one I have works really well.  I actually made a few of these tags to have around, when I need a quick tag for a gift.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I will be back on Friday with a two projects for Peachy Keen Stamps.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am lovin this card, your so creative!!!

Glora said...

How cute! What a perfect card and I just LOVE that sentiment! Hugs- Glora

CREATIVE M said...

Sweet Card!Love the Sentiment!!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Love it! I am really lovin pok-a-dots right now. too cute!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute - I love the tag on a card!

I still haven't been brave enough to do the print and cut - I've just got to DO IT! LOL

{{{ HUGS }}}

Mel