Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Hi crafty friends!  A brand new Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge starts today!  The challenge this week is to create an Easter project.  Easy peasy...just link up your NEW project on the Scrappy Moms blog!   

I put together this super cute carrot box that I found in the Silhouette online store.  This one came together REALLY fast, so it would work perfectly for a last minute gift or if you needed to make multiples.

I hope you can play along with us this week!

Materials Used:

4 comments:

bonnie said...

So cute sweetie...love the twinery colours too! ;) Hugs x

jessica said...

I LOVE it!!!
TFS

Saundra said...

This is so cute, Lauren! ~Hugs

Glora said...

I love this polka dot carrot. It is So cute! Awesome job! Hugs - Glora