Hi crafty friends! A brand new Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge starts today! The challenge this week is to create an Easter project. Easy peasy...just link up your NEW project on the Scrappy Moms blog!
I put together this super cute carrot box that I found in the Silhouette online store. This one came together REALLY fast, so it would work perfectly for a last minute gift or if you needed to make multiples.
I hope you can play along with us this week!
- 3D Carrot Box from Pebbles in my Pocket via Silhouette Store
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps Spring Fling set
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery Honeydew and Cantaloupe
- Paper - Echo Park Dots and Stripes
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain