Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  A brand new Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge starts today!  This week's challenge is to create "Anything with a Stick."  So...that could be a straw, a lollipop stick or even a stick pin - I'm sure you get the idea.  I am sadly Silhouette-free for the next couple of days, so instead of dusting off my poor Cricut...I used the adorable pinwheel die and one of the cute paper straws that Scrappy Moms Stamps is now carrying!  I also used a sentiment from one of my all time favorite sets...Sweet Somethings.  I think it was the 2nd stamp set that Scrappy Moms released, but it is STILL one of my most favorites.
Sweet Somethings

I hope you will join in on the fun this week!
You can link up your project HERE!

7 comments:

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!! I love the little pinwheel and the sentiment is perfect too! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

I love the pinwheel and straw together! It looks great against the kraft! ~hugs, Saundra

~ Jo ~ said...

This is just too adorable! Can you tell me where to purchase that pinwheel die?

Rosie said...

Awesome card, very cute

bonnie said...

Awww this is so pretty...love the colours and papers you used!! ;) Hugs x

Laura said...

I love the paper you used! This is so cute!

scrappy critters said...

Soo adorable Lauren. I love that pinwheel on the straw and your paper is just perfect!

♥Tammy