Happy Tuesday! I hope you are hopping along with us today! You should have arrived here from Yanitza's blog, but if not - make sure to start at the Softpencil Blog! You won't want to miss out on a single project! I will also have a complete blog list at the end of the post.
I am so happy to be able to help Softpencil Studios celebrate their new digi stamps! I love Elizabeth's designs, and could not wait to try out her digis. I tried something just a little bit different this time - instead of just coloring her with my copics, I did a little paper piecing too. I just printed the image out onto a few patterned papers, and fussy cut the layers.
Here's another close up!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop!
The next stop on today's hop is
- Standard A2 Card
- Patterned Papers - K & Company
- Watering my Garden - Softpencil Studios
- Cloudy Day Background - Peachy Keen Stamps PK-107
- Sentiment - Peachy Keen Stamps - PK564 Teamwork!
- Baker's Twine - The Twinery: Shore, Honeydew and Blossom
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White