Monday, May 21, 2012

EAD Monday: Sing in the Sunshine!

Hi!  Happy Monday!  I hope you are having a good day so far!  It's Monday, so that means it's time for another EAD Designs Monday Hop!  This week you should have arrived here Julie's awesome blog, Julie's Open Window.  If you have arrived here out of order, not to worry - head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on this week's giveaway!
I am so excited to share this fun project with you today!  It was soo easy and I can't wait to make another one.  I love the Rainy Day Stickerz, and I've shown you a few projects using these fun stickers, but I wanted to try something different.  I made a necklace using some a scrabble tile, some pretty paper and EAD sticker and an epoxy shape.  (I know you can also use Glossy Accents, if you don't have an epoxy shape handy.)  I am pretty happy with how my first attempt turned out, and I can't wait to make another.  There are a TON of stickerz in the EAD Designs store that would work perfectly for this!
Rainy Day

The next stop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!
Make sure to take a peek in her brand new store!

Materials:


8 comments:

Anita said...

This is fabulous Lauren, love it. Hugs, Anita

Jay Gee said...

What a great idea Lauren... tutorial to follow??

Shellye McDaniel said...

very, very clever, Lauren! I would so sport this ;)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren this is sooo cool!!!

Rose said...

ok this is to FUN!!! :)

Sue D said...

Very cute--I have made these before but not with EAD Stickerz. I will have to try this.

jessica said...

This turned out awesome!!! love the sentiment you chose! Awesome job!!

~amy~ said...

super LOVE this!!!