Saturday, May 19, 2012

Magical Memories Layout

Hooray it's Saturday!  I hope you are up to something fun this weekend!  My little one is off to her grandparents house to spend the night - woohoo!  I am sharing another project today featuring a brand new sentiment from the Scrappy Moms new "Picture Perfect" set.  
These sentiments are a little larger than normal, so they work perfectly on layouts.  (Just a quick aside between us...whoah - my hair is super blonde in that picture.  I've toned it waaay down since then.  This picture reinforces that decision.  Also...I don't like those jeans.  I think I should donate them.)  In case you missed it yesterday, here's another peek at Picture Perfect:
Picture Perfect


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Make sure to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms DT blogs - we are sharing lots of peeks!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lauren, such an awesome layout...I love it!

Glora said...

Yes, that sentiment screams DISNEY! You gotta love it, plus it helped you get one more Disney trip layout done! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Shellye McDaniel said...

oh goodness! what a fun page to commemorate your Disney trip...I'm sure it will be looked at over and over!

Rosie said...

Awesome layout


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Such an adorable page! I love button embelishments - so cute!

{{{ HUGS }}}

Mel

Jennifer said...

Absolutely awesome!!

Laura said...

That is just beautiful!

bonnie said...

Oh sweetie what a fabulous layout of your super sweet little family...I love it! ;) Hugs x