Thursday, May 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Peeks Day 2

Good morning!  I am so excited to share a few peeks of the Peachy Keen Stamps May Stamp of the Month Kit.  Both of my projects today feature stamps from this month's kit. 
May's stamps will definitely get you in the mood for summer...here in Texas it's already starting to feel pretty summery.  
I punched holes and threaded my baker's twine through to "string" my paper lanterns.  I tried to jazz up my paper piecing by adding a little shading using my Copic markers.  
I LOVE this little stitched flower.  I paper pieced it, but it would be just as beautiful colored.  I decided my flower needed a stem and leaves so I used a few of the other stamps included in the set.  
I used one of the adorable faces included in the kit for my flower.  There are some really adorable faces included in this set.

Make sure to hop on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps blog to check out more fun projects from the design team.  I hate to be a tease, but there are soo many beautiful projects coming your way from the design team.  

4 comments:

Glora said...

I love the dots and stripes paper you used. I definitely need some of that. Your paper piecing is beautiful and I love both of these SO much! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Bautiful cards!

Michelle said...

CUTE cards !!! love the paper piecing tooooo cute !!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Tiffany said...

I love your cards!!! :p