Friday, May 18, 2012

Scrappy Moms New Releases!!!

Happy happy Friday!  I am so excited to give you a sneak peek of the brand new May releases from Scrappy Moms Stamps!  I think you will love them all!  I am sharing this SUPER-duper easy layout with you today.  This layout is for my daughter's class picture, so I wanted to keep things pretty simple.  I did leave myself enough room to write her classmates' names underneath the photo.  
This fun sentiment is from the brand new Picture Perfect Stamp set from Scrappy Moms.  Even if you are not a scrapbooker - these still make fun additions to your cards.
Picture Perfect
These Scrabble tile stamps are so fun and perfect for LOTS of projects.  
I used the new metal Alphabet Soup Die to cut out my faux Scrabble tiles.
Alphabet Soup
Alphabet Soup Die

Wait until you see what else you can do with these fun new stamps and die...so fun!

6 comments:

scrappy critters said...

So adorable Lauren. I love how that looks on a scrapbook page!
♥Tammy

Maria said...

super cute

Glora said...

What a fantastic idea. I love this stamp/die idea. And your layout could not be cuter! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Lezlye said...

Very Cute Layout Lauren. :)

Rose said...

this is so cute!!! :)

bonnie said...

Oh how super cute is this...I just love everything! ;) Hugs x