Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday crafty friends!  A brand new challenge starts today over on the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog.  The challenge this month is to create a new project with a summer theme.  I decided to stop procrastinating and get a layout finished.  I NEED to get caught up with my scrapbooking, so I am starting slow.  I finished THREE layouts yesterday, and even though all of them are very simple, it's a start.  
Here's a close-up of my journaling space.
I have had these cute chipboard stickers from K & Company in my stash for a year, and I FINALLY used them.  I told you I wanted to keep things simple...you can't get much simpler than stickers.

Materials:


5 comments:

Kate said...

Love your the colors of your LO.

hugs,
kate

Jenny said...

Lauren, you are amazing! Even with 'simple,' your layouts look fantastic! Thanks for sharing :)

Jenny

silly_girl_823 said...

Sometimes simple is best...and needed when you are behind! I still think it turned out lovely!

Amy V

Trisha said...

I just LOVE every scrapbook layout that you create Lauren. I think its absolutely perfect.

Anonymous said...

salam gan ...
menghadiahkan Pujian kepada orang di sekitar adalah awal investasi Kebahagiaan Anda...
Tetaplah semangat memulai hal baru !
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya gan !