Monday, June 18, 2012

Cinderella's Coach

If you are looking for my EAD Designs post click HERE!  Thanks!

Happy Monday!  I have a fun project that would be perfect for any little princess in your life.
I love shaped cards and I think Cinderella's coach turned out pretty cute.  I am also soo happy to finally pair up my favorite Princess Face Assortment stamps with these new princess SVGs I found online.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE my Disney princesses, but the Cricut cartridges are soo detailed with so many layers.  EVERY time I cut one out, I think..."I wish I could use my Peachy Keen Stamps instead."  Well...these little princesses and princes are screaming for Peachy faces!
I love how she turned out and she was easy enough to put together!  Her sweet Peachy face makes her even cuter!

Thank you soo much for stopping by today!  

Supplies:

12 comments:

Adrian said...

So pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...I love it...any little girl would too! Lee-Ann :)

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...I love it...any little girl would too! Lee-Ann :)

Melissa said...

AMAZING, love it!

Glora said...

Being the Disney nut that I am, I can NOT tell you HOW MUCH I love this card. I want these SVG's so bad my teeth hurt (but at the moment I don't have anything to cut them with... soon I hope, it is definitely on my Christmas wish list). She is especially cute with her Peachy face and your perfect embellishments! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Jovan said...

WOW...this is so BEAUTIFUL!

L.B. said...

My daughter would love love love this card. so sweet and cute.

GiGi said...

This is just too too cute! I love how she's peaking through the window! Fabulous card!

bonnie said...

Soooo super cute sweetie...adorable project perfect for any little princess! ;) Hugs x

Creative M said...

Oh!My!What a darling and beautiful card!!Love it!

Megan said...

You are so talented. I wish I had another cutter besides the E. Awesome card!!

Rosie said...

omg this is soooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com