Monday, June 4, 2012

EAD Monday Hop: Feel Better Soon!

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a fun weekend!  We got a swing set last week, so we spent a lot of time playing and swinging.  (I forgot how fun it is to swing.)  I hope you are hopping along with EAD Designs today!  You should have arrived here from Julie's blog.  If not - head back to the EAD Designs blog!  I have a quick get well card to share with you today.  
That sweet little wolf and sentiment is from the Little Red set from EAD Designs.  Last week when I wasn't feeling so swift - Nicole and I played a lot of "Little Red Riding Hood."  I would be the grandmother/wolf and she would be Little Red Riding Hood...bonus - I would get to be in bed while she walked through the "forest." ;)
Little Red

11 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Michelle said...

That is the cutest wolf I've ever seen! Flat out adorable on the polka dots.

bonnie said...

Oh Lauren this is so cute!!! ;) Hugs x

Sue D said...

Very sweet get well card!

Donna Bowman said...

I love that wolf on the pink polka dot paper!! Too cute! Very sweet card Lauren. I'm looking forward to working with the EAD team this month!

~amy~ said...

How super adorable!

Rose said...

this cute little card will be sure to make anyone feel better :)

mandalj said...

Sweet card! It'd cheer anyone up!

Emily H said...

This is adorable Lauren!

Shellye McDaniel said...

awwwwwwwwww I'm lovin' this cutie, Lauren!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling little card Lauren! swinging is fun at any age!!!