Monday, June 25, 2012

EAD Monday Hop: Hello!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  We went to see Brave yesterday and had soo much fun!  The EAD Design Team is hopping today, and if you are hopping along with us, you should have arrived here from Julie's blog.  If not, make sure to start at the EAD Designs blog!
I tried something new today...instead of trying to paper piece this little fairy - I decided to color her with my Copics.  It was really fun and I'm so happy with the results.  I also think it would be fun to try my watercolor pencils with this too.  
Charming

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
 I am the last stop on today's hop!

16 comments:

Anita said...

This is so cute Lauren, love it. Hugs, Anita

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable...great coloring!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that image colouring. Lee-Ann :)

alienanessa said...

Absolutely fantastic, you rocked this with those Copics!!

wendipooh13 said...

love it!!!! wonderful job!!!

cardsbymo said...

She looks like a little Chibi cutie! I love it!

Sue D said...

Great idea to color with Copics!

Donna Bowman said...

She's so cute! What a great card!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

how cute Lauren! love your copic coloring!

mandalj said...

How cute is that! Wish I could colour that well!

sarah said...

very cute!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh, so cute! I love the coloring - so soft and pretty! :)

- Mel

~amy~ said...

She's darling!

Rose said...

adorable!!!
fantastic coloring girl :)

Shellye McDaniel said...

Wow! You're a Copics PRO! this turned out just great!

Lezlye said...

Love this Lauren! Hope all is well with you! Looks like you are staying busy!