Friday, June 22, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge: Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!  This week has just gone on and on here, so I am very happy that the weekend is just around the corner.  Today marks the start of a BRAND new Peachy Keen Challenge!  This is an easy one...Anything Goes!  Just get out some of your Peachy Keen Stamps and create a way!  You can link up your project HERE!
I love this sweet bird from June's Stamp of the Month Kit, so I decided to stamp it three times!  It was fun to practice coloring with my Copics.  I have to say...I am getting more and more lazy about using my die cutting machine.  There is something soo nice about just stamping and coloring.  

I hope you have a great weekend and hopefully find some time to create a project for this week's challenge!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

2LilPrincesses said...

your coloring is getting great!!!

Creative M said...

This is really Cute!!!TFS

janner said...

I agree. I don't colour as well as you but it's so much fun using the pk stamps. I'm so glad I belong to the stamp monthy club.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

~ Jo ~ said...

awww this is soooo cute!!!!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com