Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneak Peeks!

Hi crafty friends!  It's a brand new month, which means that it's time for some Peachy Keen sneak peeks. I have TWO fun projects to share with you today featuring some stamps from the Stamp of the Month set and a new background stamp.

My daughter was so excited when she saw this month's stamps that I decided to surprise her by making a few pictures to frame for her room.  She loves fairies, and these will go perfectly in her "big girl" room.
The flower border is a teensy bit time consuming to color, but I think I found a way to speed things up a bit.  I started with the largest flowers first and colored each of them all around the border.  I then picked another flower shape and colored all of those the same color.  I continued until I had all of them colored - it was definitely worth it.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Make sure to check out the Peachy Keen Stamps blog for lots more peeks!

8 comments:

Gina said...

Beautiful!! and your DD is adorable! nice coloring of the border :o)
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

GiGi said...

These are so cute and that little flower girl stamp is ADORABLE!

Janice W. said...

These are so nice and I am sure your daughter is delighted! Great colors!

Saundra said...

These are adorable, Lauren! I know these will be loved for a long time! HUGS!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow Lauren, this is so beautiful!! I'm sure she LOVES it!! Thanks on the coloring tip too :0)
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Cassandra said...

Ok....cutest thing ever!! I would totally buy this!!! Such a great job...I can't wait to get my stamps in the mail!!!

bonnie said...

Awww Lauren these are so adorable sweetie ;) Hugs x

Glora said...

I LOVE these more than I can say. I can only imagine the delight your daughter had when she saw that you had made them for her. I'm certain they took a lot of time to color, but they are SO worth the effort. She is going to enjoy these for years to come! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora