Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are all doing well today!  It's the start of a brand new Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge, and our theme is "Father's Day."  (Can you believe that it is RIGHT around the corner?)  I do believe that for the first time EVER I have come up with a masculine card that I actually like.  That's pretty amazing for me.  I hope you can tell those are little beards.  My husband tends to always have some sort of facial hair, so I thought it would be appropriate for him.  

Make sure to link up your projects on the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog!  Can't wait to see your projects!

I am taking my daughter shopping today for her first ever ballet and tap shoes.  What are the chances that she remembers that her dance class has a traditional dress code of pink and black, which means NO sparkly neon colored leotards.  Probably not great...better gear up.

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Awww cute! ;) Hugs x

scrappy critters said...

Sooo adorable! What a perfect card for your hubby:)

Lezlye said...

Great Job Lauren. How fun dance class... that's one thing my daughter never wanted to do sad face. She did Gymnastics instead.