Friday, July 27, 2012

A BIG Peachy Sale!

Alright Peachy friends...this is a HUGE sale and you still have time to take advantage.  I know a lot of you are big fans of the face sets - so now is the time to stock up!  If you need a few suggestions...here are my top 3 face assortments:

Here's a card that I totally forgot to share with you using July's Stamp of the Month kit!


Have a great weekend!  My big plans involve the TV and the Olympics!  Did you see that there is a woman competing for Malaysia in the Air Rifle competition that is 8 months pregnant???  Is she trying to make me feel bad about myself?  I thought it was HUGE deal that I actually dusted the house this week.  Oh well...Nicole gave me a gold medal to wear, so I guess that's good enough for me.  ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really miss you doing cute Cricut projects. Not that your recent stuff isn't cute, just the EAD stickers aren't my thing and I don't have a Silhouette.

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute little stamp...great colouring! Lee-Ann :)

Jovan said...

Super cute!