Friday, July 20, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge!

Will you be this week's Top Peach?  I hope you will be able to play along with this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!  This week we are challenging you to create a project using this sketch!  I LOVE sketch challenges.  I don't know about you, but I tend to stick to the same card layout, so this is a great way to mix things up a bit.
I used this sweet little rag doll from the Thank You Dolls Set.  Now...there is an ADORABLE "thank you" stamp in this set, but I didn't measure how wide I needed to make the little banner.  (Duh!)  Well...that little strip of plaid paper is all I have left, so I improvised and used a stamp from the Gnomegrown Set.
Also...I forgot to line the edges of my paper pieces with a black colored pencil.  I'm going to go ahead and blame my mistakes on pregnancy brain.  It's real...trust me.  Thank you for the well wishes on Monday's post- I really appreciate it and they made my day!

You can link your projects to the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Site!
I can't wait to see what you create!  Good Luck!

Materials:


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Such a sweet "thank you" card. The dolly is darling ;)