Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Peachy Keen July Peeks!

Happy Fourth of July!  I hope you are having a great day so far!  It's my favorite time of the month - time for new Peachy Keen Stamps releases.  This one is a really good one!  There are so many possibilities!  Make sure to head over to the Peachy Keen Stamps blog to check out all of the peeks from the design team.  
I decided to paper piece this happy image.  There are some very sweet faces included in this set, but I used a face from the "In Stitches" Assortment.  I knew I was going to add some faux-stitching, so I thought the stitched face would work well.

I hope you have a safe and happy holiday today!  I hope you can join us tomorrow for a release party on the Peachy Keen ning site.  The party starts at 6pm CST.  You'll get a peek at all of the new sets and there will be fun challenges and giveaways!  Hope to see you there!

Don't forget that there is a fun 25% off sale happening right now at Peachy Keen Stamps!  Select sets have been marked down and you have until midnight CST July 5th to place your order!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

Beautiful card. Love the Paper you used. Have an Awesome 4th.

Hugs,
Kate

L.B. said...

Jut feels so happy. Love it.

Melissa said...

This is adorable!

tina said...

I love this! It SO makes me smile!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

bonnie said...

This made me smile...I love it! ;) Hugs x