Friday, July 6, 2012

Sending you Sunshine!


Good morning!  I am so excited to share this project here on my blog and The Twinery's blog!  My grandmother always had lemon drops in a pretty candy dish in her living room, and some stashed in her purse, so they always make me think of her.  It's such a little thing, but if you package them beautifully - it automatically becomes something special.
This topper came together so quickly that you could easily use this idea for a party favor.  One quick tip...I wrap a teeny bit of tape (in this case I used washi tape because it was right next to me on my desk) around the ends of the twine.  I then trim the tape at an angle and it makes it soo fast and easy to thread your twine through the little dotted scallops.

Materials:
Cellophane Bag - Michael's (4 x 9 91/2)


6 comments:

L.B. said...

very very cute project!!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...lovely treat bag! Lee-Ann :)

srpprcrftr said...

That is such an adorable, sweet, caring kind of project. Could make those for lots of occasions.So glad I got that email, could get the how to for it, thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great July 4th.

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

How adorable, Lauren! I love lemon drops - yummy! :)

- Mel

bonnie said...

Sweet gist and gorgeous colours...I love lemon drops! ;) Hugs x