Friday, August 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge: Box it Up!

Happy Friday!  I hope you have had a good week, and are ready to play along with Peachy Keen Stamps "Box it Up!" Challenge.  All you need to do is decorate a box using some sort of Peachy Keen image stamp or a face stamps...pretty easy!  Once your project is complete, you can link it to the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog!  
I used my Silhouette to cut out this cute little circus box and I dusted off my Gypsy and my Cricut to cut out some little animals from Create a Critter.

Yes...I realize that this male lion has eyelashes.  Of course, I didn't realize it until right after I stamped it.  So...it's a baby lion with super long eyelashes...ok?  Just be glad that I caught myself before I added eye shadow.  :)

There is also a big sale happening today!  Not only on stamps, but also supplies!!!

Materials:


4 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh Lauren this is so delightful! ;) Hugs x

Janice W. said...

This is such an adorable box!

Rosie said...

OMG this is sooooo stinking cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Melissa Lind said...

I have a thing for circus tents and cute animals! Love how it turned out!

Have a fabulous and inspired day!

~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!