Happy Friday! I hope you have had a good week, and are ready to play along with Peachy Keen Stamps "Box it Up!" Challenge. All you need to do is decorate a box using some sort of Peachy Keen image stamp or a face stamps...pretty easy! Once your project is complete, you can link it to the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog!
I used my Silhouette to cut out this cute little circus box and I dusted off my Gypsy and my Cricut to cut out some little animals from Create a Critter.
Yes...I realize that this male lion has eyelashes. Of course, I didn't realize it until right after I stamped it. So...it's a baby lion with super long eyelashes...ok? Just be glad that I caught myself before I added eye shadow. :)
There is also a big sale happening today! Not only on stamps, but also supplies!!!
- Circus Tent Box from Lori Whitlock via Silhouette Online Store
- Animals - Create a Critter from Cricut
- Patterned Paper & Buttons: October Afternoon's Cakewalk Collection
- Peachy Keen Face Stamps:
- PK-110 Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment
- PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium
- PK-640 Princess Face Assortment
- PKSC-03 March 2012 Stamp of the Month Set
- Baker's Twine from The Twinery
- Strawberry, Ocean & Honeydew
- Cheek Chalk Brushes
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen