Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge Cards!

Were you able to attend Peachy Keen's Release party on Sunday?  Unfortunately...I was pretty sick all weekend...again.  :/  I am ready for this supposed "honeymoon" period that is supposed to happen in the second trimester to begin...any day now.  

I was able to whip up a few cards last week to give you a little inspiration for the release challenges over on the Peachy Keen ning site.  My owl easel card is for the 1st challenge!  You still have time to enter!  Add your project HERE!  Really fun prizes are up for grabs.

Kathy is hosting the second challenge - and it's a sketch challenge!  (My favorite!)
I'm so happy with how this one turned out!  Instead of using bright primary colors - I chose to use soft pastels for a little bit different look.  I also added some shading to my paper pieces using my copics.  
You can add your project HERE!

All of the prize information and additional details on the challenge pages!  You have until 11:59 CST on Wednesday, August 8th to enter your project!

Materials:


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great cards!! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of your work! Great job as usual. Congrats again on expecting. I hope that you feel well soon.

Rosie said...

super cute cards! really love the owl one its way to cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Super sweet cards Lauren ;) Hugs x