Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having a good week so far!  It's time for another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week's theme is "Back to School!"  I know a lot of you have kiddos that have either just started or are about to start, so this will be perfect for you!  You can link up your project on the Scrappy Moms Stamps site!

My daughter is starting Pre-K, and I have to say - walking into that classroom was a huge slap in the face.  It looks like a REAL classroom - not a preschool classroom.  There are still toys, but that is definitely NOT the focus. Oh well...she's super excited and I'm sure it will make the transition into kindergarten a lot easier (at least for her). 

I put together two SUPER fast projects that you could whip up for your little one's backpack or even as a small thank you for a teacher.  I used Momo's tutorial to create a cute little pencil holder, which you could also use for a lollipop or pixie sticks.  I also embellished a bitty bag that could easily fit some cute erasers or some sort of small treat.  

Materials:


8 comments:

bonnie said...

So adorable Lauren, cute lil holder! ;) Hugs x

scrappy critters said...

Such a super adorable set.. I love it!
♥Tammy

Lezlye said...

Cute little school project Lauren! Glad to see you back!

Joanna said...

Love these project idea....cool!

Adrian said...

Very cute!

Rose said...

oh these make me wish i had kids in school :) super fun!!!

Crafty Moni said...

This is so cute! I am so going to check out the tutorial:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute Lauren! I hope you're feeling better!!!