Friday, September 14, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps: Just Cards - Teacher!

Happy Friday!  A brand new Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge starts today!  All you have to do is create a card using the theme Teacher, be it for or from, or anything in between!  We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a badge to display on their blog!

I used two sets of Peachy Keen Stamps for my card today - the  In Stitches Face Assortment and August's Stamp of the Month set for my sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you will join in this week's challenge!

Just a quick note...I happened to read an article on Kevin and Amanda about google searching your blog's images to see if anyone is using your pictures, and I found some.  Guess what???  Two blogs that I read featured my fall wreath that I made last year!  (I'm not sure how I missed these.)  Jen from Tatertots and Jello featured it on her other blog "The New HomeEc" she contributes to for Babble.  You can see it HERE!  And...if that wasn't enough, Jamielyn from I Heart Naptime featured it as part of her 50 Amazing Fall Wreaths.  You can see that one HERE!  I was pretty excited (ok...ridiculously excited) to have my wreath included.  Woot!

Materials:


13 comments:

Leanne said...

OMG! Lauren this card is the cutest thing EVER!!I'm seriously in LOVE with this card!! GREAT JOB! Hugs, Leanne

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable...love the little paint colours with faces!! Lee-Ann :)

2LilPrincesses said...

so cute!!! love this card! I have seen a ribbon wreath you made posted on Facebook about a week ago too but I can't remember who posted it!!

Beckie said...

Too fabulously cute! Love those pk faces on the paints.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Independent Demonstrator
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
Save~10% shop w/me <3

Glora said...

THis is ADORABLE! What a perfect idea for the paint palette and that sentiment. I love the cute faces on each color. Seriously the BEST idea! Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh too cute...so adorable, I just love it!! ;) HUgs x

EydieG said...

This card is so cute, I love it!

Josie0602 said...

So cute!! I love everything about this card...the cute design... the awesome papers and those adorable little faces!

Tracy

Jennifer said...

So much fun! I am a teacher and I would love to receive this card!

Creative M said...

OMG!!This is so Stinkin CUTE!!!Awesome!TFS
Migdalia

Raven B said...

Lauren this is AMAZING!!!!! Is there anyway I can buy this card from you? Or can you make me on exactly the same that says happy birthday? My daughter is having an art party and this is just PERFECT!!!! I LOVE IT.
Hugs,
Raven

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! I love all the different Peachy Faces that you used and all the wonderful colors. Your card is so happy looking:) Thanks for the inspiration, and congrats on your wreath being featured:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Rosie said...

omg this is adorbale love the pk faces

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com