Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps - September Peeks!

Happy Monday Tuesday!  I have a peek of a new fun Halloween stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps to share this morning!  (Just as an aside...this was all set to post yesterday, and I just assumed it did.  Haha!  I must have accidentally left it in "draft" mode.)  This entire release is adorable and is definitely getting me in the mood for fall.  Hurry up fall!  It's going to be 103 degrees here today, so obviously fall is just around the corner.  ;)
Because this "monster" should have posted yesterday - here is a bonus project for you to make up for the fact that I didn't post anything yesterday!  ;)
I embellished a simple (small-sized) brown paper bag to hold some little treats.  I did add a little white gel pen to the spiders' faces so they would stand out a little more - but even that didn't take very long.  You could easily make quite a few of these. 

Make sure to head over the Peachy Keen Stamps blog to check out LOTS more peeks from the Design Team.

4 comments:

Glora said...

Lauren these are both terrific. I'm so glad you used that cute spider. I used him for one of my challenge cards but I LOVE him on that paper bag. What a great idea and he is really cute and easy to use. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Cristina said...

Hy Lauren. Love both projects. I'm going to tell you right now that I'm totally going to steal that idea for the treat bag for my daughters class. Possibly for my coworkers too. Love it.hugs cristina

Rosie said...

love both projects!!! really love the peachy keen stamp of good old frank, tooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Oh, the false promise of September in Texas.