Hi crafty friends! I have a quick shape card to share with you today...it was originally supposed to be my Terrific Tuesday post (although it looked a little different), but a bunch of things worked against me and I wasn't able to get it finished in time. Oh well...now that the Goosebumps set has been released - I added a witch's hat and switched up the paper and sentiment. Now my bird is ready for Halloween! You still have plenty of time to join in this Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge! Create a shaped card and link up your project HERE!
Just in case you missed yesterday's post...here's another peek at the new set:
Don't forget that Scrappy Moms Stamps is offering an End of Summer FREE shipping sale NOW through 9/16!
Thanks for stopping by today, and make sure to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms Stamps DT blogs for lots more Halloween inspiration!
- Patterned Paper - K & Company
- Bird - Silhouette Online Store
- Witch's Hat - Silhouette Online Store
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps Goosebumps Set
- Peachy Keen Stamps - PKK-15 4 Penguin Face with Happy Lashes
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Copic Markers