Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week's challenge is to create a Halloween themed project with baker's twine.  Pretty easy!  I have had this cute little witch for awhile, but I haven't used her before because she was a true paper pieced image.  I think I am pretty spoiled because even though you piece most Cricut images - they all have a base image.  I decided she was too cute not to use, so I created my own base by welding all of the pieces together first.  It may have been a bit more work to start out, but it made piecing her sooo much easier.

I hope you will play along with the Scrappy Moms Design Team!  You can link your project HERE!

Materials:



7 comments:

Melissa said...

She's adorable along with that little cat, colors look great too!

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable...great paper!! Lee-Ann :)

Janice W. said...

So CUTE!!

Glora said...

This is WAY too cute! I'm absolutely IN LOVE with it! Awesome job and great face choices too. Hugs- Glora

Jovan said...

Adorable card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a sweet little witch! I love her paper pieced outfit! So cute!

Creative M said...

A very sweet Card!!Just lovely!!TFS
Migdalia