Saturday, September 15, 2012

Witchy Halloween Card + Reminders!

Happy Saturday!  I completely forgot about this little witch card that I made for this month's Peachy Keen Stamps release.  I posted her on the Peachy Keen Connection, but I guess I forgot to post her here.  I have been slacking on household chores today, so I can do a little crafting to get ready for next week!
I wasn't super happy with how her hair turned out, soo I added a little glitter.  Glitter fixes a lot.  :)
I also put her on an Action Wobble.  

I wanted to remind you that you have until tomorrow evening to take advantage of the Scrappy Moms Stamps End of Summer FREE shipping sale.  Click HERE to shop!
 
ALSO...there is a HUGE Peachy Keen Stamps blog hop Tuesday, September 18th!  You will see projects from the current design team as well as some from your favorite Peachy Keen Alumni!  Make sure to check it out - there are LOTS of prizes up for grabs!

Materials:

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Joanna said...

Hey girrllll!! This is super cute! LOVE it!! I'm so excited we will be in the next PKS hop together! :)

Raven B said...

Lauren you are simply amazing!!! This is fabulous!!!
Hugs,
Raven

~ Jo ~ said...

This is soooo stinkin cute!!!!!


Hugs,
Jo

Rosie said...

om g this is sooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com