Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello...remember me?

Hey...so it's been awhile.  This card was supposed to post, but I haven't really looked at the blog in awhile...so I didn't realize that it never posted.  Awesome.  Regardless, he is a super cute little elephant and he works PERFECTLY with the Scrappy Moms From the Inside Out Set.  Poor little guy...he looks a little sad. 
 I used chalk on his little cheeks because I wasn't sure if the pink Copics would really show up against the blue.  Now for the best part...look at the inside sentiment:
 So cute!  This is my favorite of the get well sentiments...and it's nice and long, so you don't have to worry about filling up the rest of the card. ;)  Here's another peek at the newest set - it's so useful!

So...where have I been?  My time lately feels like it's divided between home, school pick-up and drop-off and my doctor's waiting room.  I'm not feeling great, and sitting at my craft desk is just not appealing right now.  I AM going to have to force myself to get some crafting done in the next few days.  It may involve my daughter's lap desk and the bed, but whatever works, right?  I just feel like I am constantly playing catch-up around here.  I have one good day followed by two or three bad ones.  I only have 13 more weeks left, so the goal now is to try and make it through those last weeks...ALL of them.  (I will accept any and all positive thoughts...and if you want to include some positive thoughts that keep me out of the hospital and minus bed rest - that would be great too.)  Right now my doctor is keeping a very close watch on me and the baby.  So far, he is doing well...it's just me that seems to be really terrible at being pregnant.  I'm going back tomorrow (must remember to bring my OWN reading material because I have read EVERY magazine in the waiting room), so hopefully my doctor will have some good news for me OR we'll figure out what's next.  Ugh...sorry to be Debbie Downer.

Thinking of all of you on the East Coast - hope you are safe and sound!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable card...sorry to hear you're feeling punky...I've never understood women who adore being pregnant...I liked the outcome...about 3 months after the baby was born. Take care...Lee-Ann :)

Melissa said...

Your card is just too cute, love the sentiments. Not too much longer to go... Follow the docs orders and you will have your little bundle of joy in no time!!!

Take care...

Pat N. said...

Your card is adorable, and yes the sentiment is really a nice one. Hope you're feeling better soon.

~amy~ said...

adorable...hang in there!!!!

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Great card. Well wishes for you and your baby

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Great card. Well wishes for you and your baby

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - How am I just seeing this now?! This has got to be the cutest card ever!! I have a thing for elephants so I might be a little partial but still ... SO STINKIN' ADORABLE! :D

- Mel