Friday, October 12, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Color Challenge!

This is my second post of the day.  
If you are looking for my Scrappy Moms Stamps post, click HERE or just scroll down!  Thanks!


Hi Peachy friends!  Today marks the start of another Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!  This week's challenge is to use the above color inspiration to create a project!  Easy peasy!  You can link up your project on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog by 11:59 CST 10/17/12.  
I used a fun image and sentiment from this month's add-on set: Little Tweets Thanksgiving!  My little bird has kind of crazy feathers, but I think they suit him.

Don't forget that there is a Finally Friday Sale going on NOW at Peachy Keen Stamps!  You can find ALL of the details there!

6 comments:

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH MY! I shrieked in delight when I saw your card, Lauren! I think the feathers are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for thikin OUTSIDE the box!
Have a great day! Hugs and lots of LOVE!!

Kathy

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is so adorable! Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable...great colouring!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

Wow, WAY to be girl. This is ADORABLE!!!! Beautiful job. Hugs- Glora

Jennie Garcia said...

This is so sweet and cute!! I LOVE how you colored the little bird!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

So cute!