Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps October Peeks! Day 2

It's day two of Peachy Keen Stamps October Sneak Peeks!  I have two projects to share with you today!  My first card features a cute squirrel from the new Stamp of the Month Kit and that sweet prayer is from one of this month's add-on sets.  This month's kit and add-ons are adorable (as usual).  If you love fall and Thanksgiving...this may become your go-to set.
My little squirrel, wagon, and sentiment are all from this month's Stamp of the Month kit.  
I stamped both images onto kraft cardstock and then added a little color using my Copic markers.

Make sure to keep checking the Peachy Keen Stamps blog ALL week to see LOTS more sneak peeks and inspiration from the design team.  The BIG Reveal and Release party is happening THIS Friday at 6pm CST.  You can join us on the Peachy Keen Connection for lots of chatting and challenges!

Just in case you missed it yesterday - I finally finished my step-by-step wreath tutorial.  (You can scroll down to see it.)  


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are both 2 cute...love that squirrel! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

These little critters are just the cutest. I love that thanksgiving prayer too. Beautiful job on both of these. Your projects are A DELIGHT. Also I loved your wreath from yesterday. It is amazing I just didn't get around to commenting. Thanks for always inspiring. Hugs- Glora

Lorie said...

Beautiful cards, Lauren! Sweet and as cute as can be! Your fall wreath is just gorgeous, too!!

tina said...

So super adorable! Love the prayer.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

These squirrels are just too cute. You did a fabulous job using them.

Rosie said...

both cards are adorable


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

AWWW... Lauren, your projects are always AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE EM!!!
Big Hugs!
:) Kathy