Friday, October 12, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps October Releases!

Happy Friday!  I hope you are ready for some new stamps from Scrappy Moms Stamps!  This month there are TWO new sets releasing.  Today I am featuring sentiments from the "From the Inside Out" set.  I am so excited to show you this set - it's something brand new from Scrappy Moms Stamps.
Here's a peek at the inside of my card:
This set is filled with lovely sayings for the inside (or outside) of you cards!  I LOVE this...sometimes it's nice to be able to write a short note on the inside of your card instead of a small novel. 


I love this sweet little girl from Mo Manning.  You can find her HERE!  So cute!

Here's a peek at the other super cute set that is releasing today:
I will have a project featuring a sentiment from this set up tomorrow morning!  Until then - make sure to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms Design Team Members' blogs for lots more inspiration!  As always - all sets are in stock and ready to ship!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great image!! Lee-Ann :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren, your card is just precious! love your coloring too!

Saundra said...

I love your card, Lauren! Love the image! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

scrappy critters said...

So super sweet Lauren!
♥Tammy