Saturday, November 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneak Peeks Day 2!

Happy Saturday and happy day two of this month's Peachy Keen Sneak Peeks!  These new sets are adorable and are sure to get you in a Christmas-y winter kind of mood.  For this card, I used some stamps from this month's Stamp of the Month kit and some from one of the add-on sets.

I REALLY like the look of white ink and kraft paper together (get ready...you may be seeing a lot of it in the next few days).  Instead of inking with my normal brown ink, I used my white pigment ink.  I then added some little evergreens to create my background.  I inked them using my Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed them with green embossing powder.  I added a little white glitter to their branches to create snow.  I used a combo of Copics and paper piecing for my little snowman.  

Make sure to head over to the Peachy Keen Stamps blog to see LOTS more inspiration, and don't forget that Monday, November 5th is our Peachy Keen Release party over on the Peachy Keen Connection!  Hope you can join us!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Robin said...

Love this sooo cute!!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Melissa said...

The background for your snowman is perfect. Great job Lauren. Hope you are feeling better too-

Cindy said...

That little snowman is TOO CUTE Lauren and I LOVE the great tag too!!!:)

Melissa said...

Adorable!