Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Twine from The Twinery!

Did you see that The Twinery released TWO brand new twine colors?  Platinum and Gold Shimmer!  They are beautiful and add just the right amount of sparkle to your projects.  I FINALLY had a chance to use some, and I combined it with my favorite Maraschino twine.  The Platinum Shimmer adds a lovely sparkle!
I used my Silhouette design software's rhinestone feature to add holes, so I could thread the twine through.  Super easy!  I've had this image from Mo Manning for a while, but I kind of forgot about it.  It reminds me of my sweet little one...
Ugh...I can't believe that she's going to be 5 next month.  


Don't forget that tonight is Peachy Keen's December Release Party over at the Peachy Keen Connection!  It starts at 6pm CST!  Hope you can join us for lots of crafty chatter, challenges and prizes!  

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like those colors together! Cute card!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

super cool card, love the way the holes are on the card


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Gorgeous card and your little one is adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

Gorgeous coloring!!!

Stampin' with Patti said...

The twine makes the card. Love the
sparkle. Thanks Happy New Year

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Thanks for the chance to play along!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I know by now you should have had your little one, just want to say congrats and I can't wait till you get back into the craft room so we can see your wonderful projects!