Monday, December 3, 2012

Peachy Keen December Peeks!

Happy Monday!  I can't believe that I actually have a project to share!  I know...it's super simple, but let's just say that it's CAS style.  Ok?  It's my newest Copic technique...coloring in bed, while lying on my left side.  LOL!  I don't necessarily recommend it.  :)  Peachy Keen Stamps has done it again - another month, another amazing set of images and sentiments!  This cute little snowman is from one of the newest add-on sets.  You probably saw him yesterday too...I think quite a few of us have fallen in love with him.  
I hope you will head over to the Peachy Keen Stamps blog to see even more amazing peeks of this month's Stamp of the Month set AND some of the adorable add-ons.  All of the sets will be revealed on Wednesday, December 5th.  Make sure to join us for the last release party of the year over on the Peachy Keen Connection - December 5th @ 6pm CST.  As always there will be lots of crafty chatter and some really fun challenges!  Plus...giveaways!  


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great colouring! Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

So adorable!!! Great job coloring in bed...I don't think I could do that! But it looks perfect, clean and simple!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com