Sunday, December 2, 2012

Skating by to say hi!

Hey crafty friends!  I have a quick card to share with you today and a few things to share!  I actually finished this card before the doctor put me on bed rest, and I finally snuck into my craft room for about 5 minutes yesterday to take some pictures of a few projects.  This little penguin is from the Skatin' By set from Peachy Keen Stamps that was released last month.  It's such a cute set, and it's a great deal - 2 adorable images and 3 sentiments!

I've been able to finish a few projects to share this week.  I've figured out that I am able to color images while laying on my left side.  Just to give you an idea of how bored I am...I continued to color even though my left arm kept falling asleep.  Dedicated or crazy?    

Make sure to check back tomorrow - I have a peek of this month's Peachy Keen Stamps release!  I should also have a few more cards to share...I will warn you - they are not super elaborate, but at least I'll have some projects!

Hope you've had a good weekend!  See you tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute...love the bling and the glitter!! Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

Adorable!Cute!Sweet!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is adorable! Can't wait to see what you managed to get made - and glad you are able to sneak a little crafty time in on bed rest! Hope the rest of the time passes quickly with as little boredom as possible!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Happymom2010 said...

Hi Lauren-
I experienced the same situation about 4 years ago... I know how super boring, frustrating, longggggg bed rest can get, but keep a positive attitude, remember, it won't last for ever!!! Hang in there Dear Lauren... your baby is worth it...
Ps. I also had a boy... Ian...;o)

Gina Lindsey
Sacramento, CA

Live Love and Scrap said...

Hey Miss Lauren...What an adorable card!!! Just LOVE LOVE LOVE It!!!

hope you and baby are doing ok!!!
Sorry I havent been by in a while..darn life gets in the way of my fun =)

hugs,
Sarah