Friday, May 31, 2013

New Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Happy Friday!  Hope you all have had a good week.  I've survived Nicole's first week of summer vacation and have only heard, "When does school start?" and "I wish I could go to school," about a hundred times so far.  It's somewhat of a miracle, but I was able to craft again!  In my craft room!  Hooray!
Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing two brand new stamp sets this month!  Life's a Circus is of course great for circus themed projects but I think it works for lots of different occasions and will coordinate with a ton of different die cuts and stamps.
 I used the "A Star is Born" sentiment to go with my lion shaped card.  I can't believe that this is my first card in almost 6 months...I am a little rusty, but I am so happy that I was able to fit in a little craft time.
I love this set - these sentiments will be great for cards and layouts alike!
I made a bookmark for my brand new reader!  Nicole just started reading, so I thought she might like a brand new bookmark all her own.  I'm planning on laminating it, but I didn't want to mess with trying to photograph it once it was laminated.  I welded the base of the apple and worm to a rectangle using the Silhouette design software, but you could just as easily glue a similar die cut to a rectangle and call it a day.    

Make sure to check out all of the Scrappy Moms Design Team Members' blogs for lots more inspiration!  


Have a great weekend!  Nicole has her first ever dance recital, so wish us luck!

8 comments:

2LilPrincesses said...

great projects Lauren!!! I am sooo happy to see that you're back creating again!!!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Welcome back, Lauren! So glad to see you crafting again. Your projects are wonderful! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Cristi said...

Oh my Lauren, Rusty?!?! These projects are both adorable!!! I am so glad you are back in action and I know I have sure missed you and you amazing inspiration!!!

BIG hugs,
Cristi

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Great job Lauren! Glad to have you back creating!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Your projects are FABULOUS - I adore the face on your little lion!! I'm sure Nicole will love her bookmark - I have an avid reader and she hoards them, LOL!

Good luck to Nicole on her dance recital and WELCOME BACK to crafting! :D

- Mel

Melissa said...

So glad to see you back at crafting, love your creations!!!

Cindy Vernon said...

Love your lion card super cute.

Jaren said...

Super cute projects! Glad you are finding time to do what you enjoy too!