Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Clown Around

Hello again!  I have another project to share showcasing a couple of sentiments from the new Life's a Circus set from Scrappy Moms Stamps!  The fun thing about the "It's your Birthday..." sentiment is that it can be combined with a few stamps from this set and I'm sure you have some others in your stash that work well too!  
As a general rule, I don't really enjoy clowns, but since this is a teddy bear dressed up as a clown, it's a bit less scary.
Pay no attention to the fact that I really need to grab a new black ink pad.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!  I am working on a new craft room tour post.  I'm excited to show you how much progress I've made!

8 comments:

Trisha said...

Lauren, Everything on this card is just adorable! I love the clowns glittered outfit, the teddy clown so cute!! Just love this! So glad to see your creations again!

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Awesome Card Lauren! Glad to have you back creating again!

Melissa said...

Super cute, love that sparkle!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Super cute card!

Hugs,
Jo

Stephanie said...

This is adorable! Love the face on the bear clown.

Jaren said...

Super cute and sparkly! Excited to see new pics of your room!

Anonymous said...

What pack is the rainbow paper from? I'd love to get it