Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps: Father's Day TTC

Photobucket
Happy Tuesday!  A new Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge starts today!  The theme is - Father's Day!  To play along with us - create a new Father's Day or masculine themed project and link it to the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog!  I made a super easy and fast card using a cute card from the Silhouette Online Store.  You can find it HERE!

My sentiment is from the All in the Family set from Scrappy Moms!  

I also have another quick sneak peek to share with you!  I had a little different vision for this card, but I'm still working out how to craft with two little ones in tow.  For those of you that manage to craft with 2+ kids...wow.  

I hope you will play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so darn cute!!

Melissa said...

Super cute cards!

scrappy critters said...

So so cute Lauren.. Welcome back! I am so happy you are all doing great... Missed you♥ Tammy

Jaren said...

That little bee is too cute! Yes, crafting with two+ is almost non-existent at times. That's why I love to follow blogs to get me motivated by the time they go to bed at night:)

silly_girl_823 said...

Love your cards, I almost bought that cut from the Silhouette store but passed...may have to go back and get it! I did not get much crafting when mine were still smaller, only after they went to bed!

Amy