Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  A brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge starts today!  The theme is Red, White and Blue!  It's really easy to play along - just make a *new* project incorporating red, white and blue, then link it to the Scrappy Moms blog, HERE!  I hope you'll play along with us!  My sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Fun Celebrations.
This little cutie is from Whimsie Doodles.  She's a freebie and you can find her HERE!  I randomly came across these super cute digital stamps and they remind me of my Emily and Adam books that I read when I was little.  Just a note...as with ANY digital freebie - IF you use one it's ALWAYS nice to link back to the artist's website if you are posting on your blog.  I'm just saying...
Nicole also decided to get in on the fun this week and she colored and fussy cut her very own.  She used watercolor pencils and glitter glue.  :)

I also was planning on posting this one yesterday in celebration of Canada Day...but you know.  Stuff happens.  She is another freebie from Whimsie Doodles.  This cute sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Proudly Canadian set.  

A few things...
I forgot to post about the fact that Google got rid of Google Reader.  I recently started using BlogLovin to sort through the blogs that I read and I LOVE it!  I especially like their iPhone app.  Since I am not on my computer as much as I used to be - it makes it really easy to catch up on my favorite blogs.  LOVE it!
Follow on Bloglovin

I PROMISE I am still going to post a craft room tour.  I had planned to get it finished over the weekend, but someone in our house is teething and is EXTREMELY disgruntled by the whole experience.  

Also...tomorrow is going to be a stressful day in our house.  Gavin is undergoing a test at his endocrinologist's office.  IF everything goes smoothly and he passes, it will mean that his endocrinologist will sign off and release him.  We will be DONE with his endocrinologist FOREVER!  If not...it will still be ok, he will just have to undergo another test in 6 months or so.  So...any prayers or happy thoughts will be greatly appreciated.  

7 comments:

silly_girl_823 said...

Love your card, and thank you for letting us know where to find that cutie of a freebie! Your daughter also did a wonderful job on her card and will definitely be sending prayers your way for your little one's doc appt.

Amy V

Cristi said...

oh love your cards and sweet Nicole's too. Looks like we had the same image in mind ;-)
big hugs,
Cristi

Shelly said...

Both cards are fantastic! Love the sentiment!

Wishing your family the best!
Shelly

Melissa said...

Lovely!

Suzy said...

What sweet images!! So honored to be joining the SMS team this month :)
-Suzanne

Lind Family said...

You are stil creating!! Yay! I haven't seen videos in a while so I thought life had caught up with you. I am so glad you are still creating.

Ila said...

This is gorgeous!