Friday, August 16, 2013

Lunchbox Notes with Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Happy Friday!  Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing two new stamp sets today!  I have some super cute (and super fast/easy) lunchbox notes to share with you today using the Happy Mail set.  I know many of you have already sent kids back to school, but luckily (or not...depending on the day) Nicole does not start kindergarten until after Labor day.  I'm excited and a bit disappointed at the same time.  I'm so excited that she's going to learn lots of new things and make new friends, but I'm a little disappointed to that my little buddy is going to spending her days at school.  I will miss her!

Now...you could obviously make these little notes as elaborate or as simple as you'd like.  I found a happy medium.  I was going to add die cuts, but then I remembered that these are going inside her lunch.  They will probably be admired and then tossed.  (Totally fine with me by the way.)  The Happy Mail is perfect!  I added a few little image stamps that I bought a while ago from the 99 cent section at Michael's...but other than that - ALL of the sentiments and images are from Happy Mail.  

To speed up the process, I stamped all the cards in assembly line fashion.  It was quick and easy!  I did color in the images with my Copics...but I didn't do any blending.  I could have just as easily used Nicole's markers or crayons or colored pencils.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Make sure to stop by over the next few days for more projects using Happy Mail and Ice Cream Social!

Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So adorable - what a great idea!! :)

- Mel

L.B. said...

Love the little postcard look for lunch box notes. Very very cute

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Love these Lauren! Such talent us Mom's possess!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Oh my good gracious.. that is GORGEOUS...

♥Tam

bonnie said...

How cute are these...my daughters would love them! ;) Hugs x