Saturday, August 24, 2013

Super Speedy Saturday Project!

Happy Saturday!  I have a super speedy craft to share today using the two new stamp sets from Scrappy Moms - Happy Mail and Ice Cream Social.  This week we had Nicole's kindergarten orientation, so I started thinking about quick and easy gifts for teachers and administrators.  I used stamps from both sets (the coffee cup is from a Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month set.  You can find it here.) to create a simple gift card holder.  I can add a Starbucks gift card and a few candies - good to go.


Hope you have a great weekend!  We're still in the midst of our kitchen remodel.  I am not afraid to admit that I had a bit of a breakdown last week, but luckily we are in the home stretch.  It will be beautiful.  (I repeat that about 100 times daily.)  I can't wait to have a kitchen sink again.  Doing dishes in a tub in the kids' bathroom has lost some of the novelty at this point.  ;)  Plus, one more week of summer vacation and then school starts!  Woohoo!  I was dreading it, but now I'm looking forward to having more of a schedule.  

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice job!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Great idea for a teachers gift. :)


- Mel