Monday, February 24, 2014

Cartridges for Sale

I mentioned in my previous post that I was planning on selling my Cricut cartridges, and I did it.  They are ALL up on eBay (They are listed under my husband's eBay account because he has sold more stuff via eBay than me).  IF you don't mind them being gently used and linked* - go check them out.  Bidding ends Friday, February 31st at 7p.  

*I've gotten a few questions about what it means when a cartridge is "linked."  All of my cartridges were "linked" to my Gypsy (which is no longer for sale), which means that they cannot be linked to another Gypsy.  The cartridges themselves will work with your Cricut machines.  

I also put a link up in my "Shop" section of the blog.  Let me know if you have any questions!

This doesn't mean that I won't be using die cuts in my projects...it just means that I will be exclusively using my Silhouette.  Cleaning out my craft supplies is making me want to sit down and craft a bit. 

2 comments:

anya lind said...

I am so glad you are back!!! I keep checking for updates and then stopped but didn't give up! Sorry you went through a blue phase. Your family is beautiful! Keep sharing your talent. Very happy to see your posts!!!

Heather said...

I LOVE these tiny cards! Such a great idea. They just make me smile.