Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Teeny Tiny Cards = Teeny Tiny Baby Steps?

I actually played with stamps and paper this weekend! I actually started out trying to design a project with my Silhouette, but then I got overwhelmed and decided to bust out some stamps instead.  Not only did I use up some of my paper scraps, but I also feel like I got some of my crafty mojo back.  
I created a ton of teeny tiny cards.  I plan on using some of these for lunchbox notes, and the rest for gift tags.  I kept things really simple and had a blast.  I used a few Paper Smooches sets, a few dollar stamps, Copics, some glitter and Glossy Accents.  That's it!  I turned on music and shut the door to the office while the rest of the house napped or rested.  Heaven.  
They aren't fancy, but I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.  I may never go back to making regular sized cards again.  ;)  
These little cards are perfect for all of my paper scraps that I just can't seem to throw away.  They were also a great first step towards papercrafting again.  I have to take a few more baby steps before I start trying to play catch up on the kids' scrapbooks.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Maybe some of these will inspire you to make some super fast teeny tiny cards.  

6 comments:

Joann said...

These are so adorable! Happy to see you back in action! This truly makes me want to create teeny tiny cards/tags! Thanks for the inspiration!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Kimberly Dineen said...

Very cute! I enjoy making little cards too.
So much easier to stick them on a gift!
Happy to see you're crafting again :)

jessica said...

These are adorable Lauren! What cute images!!!

Deb said...

These are so cute. Loved and miss seeing all your great creations. Glad you are getting some mojo back.

Trisha said...

These are ADORABLE Lauren! I'm so glad to see that your creating again and that you had fun doing it! :)