Monday, March 28, 2016

Unicorns and Rainbows

As a child in the 1980s, I was obsessed with My Little Ponies and Lisa Frank school supplies.  (Also anything that was pastel and/or sparkly.)  These fun stamps from Mama Elephant appeal to all of the above.

I did some more "ink smooshing" to the background...I'm completely obsessed.  I'm sorry.  I then colored all of the little images very lightly using my Copics and added shimmer with a Wink of Stella pen to almost everything.  

I added an "Instagram" button back to the sidebar of the blog.  For awhile, I had my account set to private because I mostly post pictures of my kids.  I recently split the two apart, so you can find craft pictures over on my Instagram.  You can click on the little Instagram camera or find me at @laurenscreative. 

Supplies:


post signature

No comments: