Friday, March 25, 2016

You are so Loved!

As promised, I have another card to share today.  This one is for the Come Rain or Shine challenge for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

 For this card, I first stamped the little hedgehog using Antique Linen Distress Ink and then masked him using some Post-It full adhesive paper. (I'm not going to lie...that took FOREVER because of all of the little hedgehog's quills.)  Once he was masked I blended a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink all around the hedgehog.  I colored him in using my Copics.  For my first attempt at "no-line" coloring...it's not bad, but I think maybe another type of image might have worked better.  Once he was all finished, I partially die cut and stamped the "you" and sentiment from W+9.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!  See you back here on Monday for more watercolored backgrounds.  (Don't be too shocked.)

Supplies:



post signature

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!(

Kimberly Dineen said...

I like your water color backgrounds. Happy Easter to you too!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Lauren! this is darlin, I luv the twine and watercolor splash background...amazing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp Wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*