Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Feel Better Card

Happy Tuesday!  I have a pretty simple get well card to share today.  This week's challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is "Let's Do the Polka."  There a few crafty things that I will love forever...polka dots, kraft cardstock, white gel pen, and faux stitching.  Craft trends will come and go, but I think I will love those four things forever.  

I originally planned to paper piece the little tea cup and saucer, but I finally decided that the Copic colored stamp looked even better.  I stamped the kraft cardstock with some Frayed Burlap Distress ink to create a little patterned paper.  

 I will have a few more posts this week.  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I got some Prismacolor Pencils last week.  I thought that they would be super easy, but boy was I wrong.  I completely underestimated how long it takes to layer all of that color.  Woah.  Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Supplies:




post signature

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet design!! Very cute!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa