Friday, April 29, 2016

Unicorn Happy Birthday Card!

Happy Friday!  Sorry that the blog was quiet this week - a nasty cold hit our house last week, and I am just now feeling more like myself.  You know it's bad, when you have new stamp sets to play with and you haven't touched them.  Before I got sick last week, I did manage to make another unicorn card using the super cute Unicorns and Rainbows set from Mama Elephant.  I did a little ink blending to create the night sky and then distressed it with a little water.  Almost everything (including the little vellum clouds) got a little coat of clear Wink of Stella.
I couldn't resist inking up these cute unicorns again.  Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week at my daughter's school, so I have a couple of ideas floating around.  I'm hoping to get everything finished this weekend, and hopefully I will have a few ideas to share next week!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Supplies:



post signature

No comments: